Revolutionizing POS, the OmniLink TM-T88VI helps merchants deliver the best customer experience. Featuring multiple interface connectivity, it meets needs both now and in the future. With built-in Ethernet and USB, plus Bluetooth and wireless options, the TM-T88VI supports traditional PC-POS, mobile devices, and cloud servers. Print from web-based applications using Epsons ePOS Print Technology. Or, utilize Server Direct Printing for online ordering. Use the built-in cloud functionality to leverage best-of-breed POS applications and perform remote firmware upgrades with OmniLink Merchant Services. Epsons beacon support provides distributed proximity-based printing. And, NFC enables Bluetooth pairing for tablet connectivity and printer selection.
TM-T88VI, Thermal Receipt Printer, Epson TM-T88VI, Cloud Support, Auto-cutter, Color: Black, 80 mm Column Capacity, 11.8" Print speed, Ethernet/Serial/USB interfaces, Includes Power supply and AC Cable.
- Connect to multiple devices simultaneously: the printer can be dynamically shared by legacy POS terminals, tablets, and mobile devices, as well as cloud servers
- Triple-interface connectivity to future-proof growing businesses: maximum flexibility with three options, including built-in USB and Ethernet
- Print from web-based applications: incorporates Epsons ePOS Print Technology
- Designed for the cloud: leverage best-of-breed POS apps and perform remote firmware upgrades using OmniLink Merchant Services, plus utilize Server Direct Printing for online ordering
- Distributed proximity-based printing: through Epsons beacon support using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Easy printing from mobile devices: NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for easy pairing with your device
- Ultra-fast transaction times: print speeds up to 350 mm/sec, plus a high-speed auto-cutter
- Advanced paper-saving functions: top-margin and character-height reduction features help reduce paper usage by up to 49 percent
- Reliability you can count on: printhead life of 200 km, plus an auto-cutter life of 3 million cuts
- Low total power consumption: operating power of 1.8 A and standby power of 0.5 W
***ONE YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY INCLUDED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.