The Orbit™ 7190g scanner incorporates breakthrough hybrid technology that combines omnidirectional laser scanning and integrated area-imaging to provide a barcode reading platform optimized for highly efficient checkouts. Like other Orbit scanners, it delivers superior pass-through scanning of merchandise linear barcodes, while simultaneously helping retailers address the growing need for digital barcodes reading – without requiring an additional scanner. Like other Orbit scanners – the best-selling hands-free scanners of all time – the Orbit 7190g scanner is an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium. The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes. The Orbit 7190g scanner seamlessly works for both merchandise scanning by the cashier, and digital barcodes scanning off smartphones by customers. With the dual-modes design, the scanner is automatically optimized for both applications while eliminating the customer annoyance of a laser and LED illumination. The Orbit 7190g is a plug-and-play scanner, and installing it into existing checkout systems is easy. Multiple on-board interfaces make the Orbit 7190g scanner compatible with most POS systems, and automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the cumbersome task of scanning programming barcodes. The Orbit 7190g scanner also simplifies integration by drawing power directly through USB, eliminating the need for an additional power supply and cabling
- The Orbit 7190g scanner integrates both a laser and an imager into a single presentation scanner – no need to buy a separate scanner for digital barcode reading, while maintaining superior merchandise barcode scanning.
- With dual-working modes, the scanner is optimized for both scanning digital codes off customer smartphones and scanning merchandise codes by the cashier at the register
- A 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern maintains the proven 1D scanning performance of existing Orbit scanners. With leading Honeywell imaging technology, the scanner reads smartphone coupons and ID cards with ease.
- The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. The adjustable scan head even allows cashiers to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the tedious task of scanning programming barcodes.
Orbit 7190g 2D Scanner USB Kit: PDF, Black Scanner (7190g-2), USB Type A 3m (9.8ft) straight cable (CBL-500-300-S00-07)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||108 mm x 103 mm x 148 mm (4.3 in x 4.1 in x 5.8 in)|
|Scan Technology||Area Imager|
|Scan Pattern||Hybrid, Omnidirectional Laser (5 fields of 4 parallel lines) and Area Imager (640 x 480 pixel array)|
|Scan Speed||1120 scan lines per second|
***ONE YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY INCLUDED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.