Honeywell Orbit™ series scanners provide aggressive omnidirectional scanning in an award-winning design for retailers seeking an affordable, aesthetically pleasing scanning solution. Orbit, the best-selling hands-free omnidirectional scanner of all time, presents an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium. Compact, lightweight and rugged, the Orbit scanner maximizes customer satisfaction and employee efficiency with a patented 20-line scan pattern, an easy-to-find sweet spot and a scan speed of 1,120 scans per second. Recipient of multiple design honors, the Orbit scanner's award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes. For applications that require menu scanning, the OrbitCG 7180 scanner combines the power of patented CodeGate™ technology with many of the outstanding features already found in the Orbit 7120 scanner. CodeGate technology allows the user to easily target the desired barcode and complete data transmission with the push of a single button.
- A 20-line scan omnidirectional pattern provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefit to hand presentation applications.
- The Orbit scanner has an engineered “sweet spot” to optimize scan performance and first pass read rate.
- An adjustable scan head enables users to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Retail operations can protect their POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet 2 software and a standard PC.
- A built-in RF EAS antenna (Orbit 7180 scanner only) increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating RF EAS tags and decoding barcodes.
Orbit 7120 Scanner only: black, low speed USB, Installation and User s Guide, mounting plate (45-45619), Cable not Included
|Scanner Interface||Scanner Only/No Interface Cable|
***ONE YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY INCLUDED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.