Honeywell’s Voyager® 9500 series of hand-held, single-line laser scanners offer aggressive scanning of all standard 1D bar codes. The Voyager series of hand-held, single-line bar code scanners have united form with function in becoming the industry benchmark for value and performance. These sleek scanners feature patented automatic infrared activation and decode all standard 1D bar codes, including GS1 DataBarTM (formerly known as RSS codes).
VoyagerCG 9540 also includes patented CodeGate® technology which allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete data transmission with the press of a single button. For presentation scanning, Honeywell offers a stand with automatic in-stand detection technology.
- Automatic Trigger: Use the scanner as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand
- 650-nanometer Laser: High-visibility laser allows user to place laser line on selected bar code
- CodeGate Technology (VoyagerCG 9540 only): Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button—ideal for menu scanning applications
- Flash ROM: Future-proof POS system with free firmware updates via MetroSet®2 software and standard PC
- Parsing (Data Editing): Format bar code data to meet the host system’s specific requirements
Voyager 9540 USB Kit: black scanner (9540-38-3), stand (46-46128), coiled low-speed USB direct cable (53-53235-N-3), and documentation.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||198 mm x 78 mm x 56 mm (7.8˝ x 3.1˝ x 2.2˝)|
|Input Voltage||5 VDC + 0.25 V|
|Operating Power||825 mW (165 mA @ 5 V)|
|Standby Power||600 mW (120 mA @ 5 V)|
|Host System Interfaces||USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485), OCIA, Laser Emulation, Light Pen Wand Emulation|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Scan Pattern||Single scan line|
|Scan Speed||72 scan lines per second|
|Scan Angle||Horizontal: 50°|
|Print Contrast||35% minimum reflectance difference|
|Pitch, Skew||68°, 52°|
|Decode Capabilities||Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.