he PDX3000 is widely known as the market leading pole display for PC-based Point of Sale systems. It has long set the standard for reliability, value and functionality – reasons why most end users and value-added resellers ask for it and other Logic Controls pole displays by name. One of the reasons why the PDX3000 is the leading pole display is its well deserved reputation as the most reliable offering on the market. The PDX3000 uses special display technology and unique circuit design to achieve this reliability. The PDX3000 universal pole display provides support for almost any command set. It supports many different interfaces including USB, USB port-powered, serial and serial pass-through.
- 2 line by 20 character table top display with .5cm character height
- Bright green vacuum fluorescent display
- Increased visibility due to optically matched lens
- Wide choice of interface: USB, serial and serial pass-through
- Supports OPOS/JPOS drivers and many command sets including Epson, Ultimate Technologies, IEE, EMAX or Aedex
- Supports a wide variety of languages with code pages
POLE DISPLAY 5mm 2x20 RS232, configurable command set - BLACK
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||7.8in x 3.3in x 1.7in (19.8cm x 8.3cm x 4.3cm)|
|Display Size - Imperial||2 x 20|
|Display Size - Metric||2 x 20|
|Interface(s)||9 Pin RS-232|
|Input power (to adapter)||120VAC, 60Hz. Optional 220VAC, 50Hz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.