Tripp Lite UPS Web Management Accessory Card
The WEBCARDLX Web Management Accessory Card turns a compatible Tripp Lite UPS system or PDU into a managed device on your network. By inserting WEBCARDLX into an accessory slot and using an SNMP network management platform, web browser, SSH or Telnet, you can monitor, control, and reboot the device from almost anywhere at any time. Its HTML5-based interface means Java isn’t needed to interact with the mobile-friendly PowerAlert® Device Manager.
- Makes any compatible Tripp Lite UPS system or PDU a managed network device
- Remotely monitors site electrical data, UPS self-test logs, alert logs and logged power events like blackouts, brownouts and overvoltage conditions
- Reboots locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select devices)
- Monitors temperature and humidity, as well as contact closure state (with optional EnviroSense2 module, sold separately)
- HTML5-based interface—no Java required
Tripp Lite, Ups Web Management Accessory Card SNMP Remote Monitoring Html5
|Dimensions||2.28" x 6.89" x 6.50"|
***ONE YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY INCLUDED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.