Delivering reliable and superior data capture, the MS250 contact to middle range CCD scanner offers excellent performance for increasing productivity even when the barcodes are damaged or poorly printed. This cost-effective and reliable handheld scanner provides the optimum combination of performance which makes it an ideal scanning tool for a wide range of market applications, such as point-of-sale, document processing, personal data identification, and inventory control.
MS250 is so easy to operate, just plug-and-play and connect it to your computer with a USB cable. There is no need to do any additional installation or training and it’s all set and ready to work. Moreover, featuring a slim size to ensure users comfort, it is also built-in extra loud beeper (90dBa) that confirms positive decode feedback in noisy environments.
- Aggressive scan rate: up to 200 scans/sec
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Available to read most 1D barcode types including GS1 DataBar symbology
- Multi-interface Communication: USB, K/W, RS232, and USB emulation com port driver
- Support minimum resolution 3mil/0.076mm
- Dual-color for choice (dark blue and beige)
MS250 Barcode Scanner, Linear Imager, USB, Beige
|Apple iOS Certified||No|
|Drop Spec||1.5m (5ft) drop to concrete|
|Scanning Range||High Density|
*** ONE-YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY INCLUDED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.